Translate

tisdag 31 maj 2011

in. english. please.

Well..i started this blog, thinking I would write in swedish, cuz that's what I do best. But i noticed that people from all over the world was checking out my blog! So I had a thought..maybe I should write in english instead? I am not very good at it, but i would reach more people!

So..a little short summary of what i wrote in my first two posts. As I said, my english is not the best so please forgive my spelling problems hehe ;)

I've started many blogs, but I have gotten tired of writing them, even though I want to! So now I have found a topic that I will never get tired of: Me! ;) I will tell u stuff from my past, the present and things that will, or hopefully will, happen in hte future.

I was born in January the 27th, 1986. I had black hair and blue eyes, not anymore. My older brother, who celebrated his 6th birthday two days after my birth (29th of January), wanted there to be two of me..I bet he doesn't want that now..hehe My older sister, who was soon to be nine years old had allready decided what my name would be: Isa or Ole. I have heard from others that Isa infact means Jesus or God..but I am not named after those fellas, noo, I got my name from a school book in reading, that was called "Isa och Ole" (Isa and Ole).

My name and my littleness are the two things that are still the same since I was born. I am kind of different now..more complicated, but in an easy way..u know?

Now u know a little bit more about me; Isa.

Stay tuned for more episodes of Bugs in the head with Isa!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar