Translate

måndag 13 juni 2011

So.much.to.do.com.

I have been so busy this week, so I haven't had time to do anything but work (and some partying hih). I started a new job on monday, I love it! It is in a city kind of nearby, 100km isn't that much right? Anyway, I really like to drive, so that is not a problem..not now, but maybe in the winter..well, that is then, this is now!

Tomorrow I should go to work, BUT, i managed to get sick during the weekend..when I woke up this morning I almost coughed my lungs out! GAAH! I went swimming yesterday (first time this year) so maybe that contributed..but I thought that 30 degrees (celcius) in the sun and 27 degrees in the water couldn't make my sick, but apparently it could, damn it!!

So..when I love my job, I don't get to go..f*ck it! but on tuesday I hope to be healthy again! Then I will even start to train:) some bycycleing ftw!


See u later nuts!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar