Translate

tisdag 4 september 2012

Stop.looking.at.my.package..The.omnomable!.Part.1.

Last week I got a package full of candy from my friend in Canada.
OMNOM!!

Now I'm gonna tell you all what i thought of some of the candy.
Starting now!
 ;)

I don't remember what I tasted first..but I don't think it matters.
So..I'm starting with this:
 Cracker Jack!

 


It said on the package that it would contain caramel coated popcorn & peanuts.
And they tasted just like caramel and popcorn.
Didn't notice the peanuts.
Hmm..maybe they hid?

I have heard about these before.
And yes, I kind of liked them, even though I prefer my popcorn with salt (or butter).
These stuck to my theeth.
Didn't like that.

A plus for the surprise.


Made me giggle ;)

*

On to the next:
Tootsie roll!

I have heard about the tootsie roll before too.
And I must say that it tasted really good!
Tasted a bit like chocolate.
Loved it!!
Reminded me of a candy I often buy called Riesen.
:)




I want more of this!
Hint hint ;)

*
The next one:
Laffy Taffy.

I thought this one would taste better than it did.
At the first bite it tasted really good.
Chocolate.
But the after taste..
..it tasted kind of like hamster.
Like hamsters smell.
You know, like hay.
 But..it was edible anyway.
;)

 

Ominomi?

*

Skittles!
The original.

 
I think I have tried these before.
Might be that I have tried some other kind.
Anyway.
These were kind of good.
But I think they tasted better last time I tried them.
Hmm.
Might have been a yellow bag.

But anyway..
I liked it!
:D


*

A few more until I end this chapter of the omnomables.

We have come to my favourite so far:
Zagnut!


 
Anything with both peanutbutter and coconut must be a success..
..and it sure was!
MMMMM!
 


It didn't take long until the Zagnut was in my belly.
MMM, I need more of these!
<3

*

Toxic waste.
The name did not sound very promising.


It said on the package:
Hazardously sour candy.

 
When i opened it i saw that there were 5 flavours:
Apple, black cherry, lemon, blue cherry and Watermelon.
MMM!


"How long can you keep one in your mouth?",
it said on the package.
I got really scared. 


I put one in my mouth.
I waited for it to get really sour.
But it didn't!
These were really yummy!
A bit sour, yes,  but not as much as I imagined!
MMM!
More more!
:D

*

The last item of today:
Maynards juicy squirts, sours.

 

These were really yummy too!
Omnom.
Reminded me of some kind of candy I have eaten before.
OMNOM!
:)

*

Hopefully this was not too boring.
I had a fun time at least ;)

<3




2 kommentarer:

  1. Toxic waste påminner ju om kaatissäkki, till namnet alltså :)

    Om du får mera tootsie roll så kommer ja gärna o ger en recenssion också! Fråga också om du kan få hershey's så kommer ja o smakar! :D:D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jaa, de har du rätt i! :)

      He ska du få o he ska ja göra! :D
      Kommer att få ett nytt paket sen me he ja tycker bäst om plus lite till :) Sånt he borde man göra oftare :D

      Radera