Translate

torsdag 20 september 2012

The.omnomables.part.2.Colour.colour.everywhere!


 Hello again omnom lovers!

I'm gonna start with..


 THESE!!

I found the peanuts in the cracker jack box!!
WEE!
And they were good too!
I have really started to like Cracker jacks..3 boxes later and I am hooked!
;)

Also find more funny stickers in the other two boxes..

 
I love stickers <3

;)

*

Anywaay..

I have a lot of omnomable goodies left to tell you about..
So I better hurry up!
;)

Starting with:

WARHEADS.
SOUR.
chewy cubes.



Colourful candy!
Blue, green, red and so on.
Tasty candy!
Green apple, blue raspberry, strawberry, watermelon, orange and black cherry.
These I really liked!!
OMNOM

But I was a little dissapointed, because they were not sour at all!
But, OMNOMABLE anyway! :D

*

Moving along..

Hard 'n fruity NOW and soft 'n chewy LATER.



I noticed that they were hard at first and then chewy, as it said on the package.
I kind of liked them too.
But you could taste the artificial flavour.
Not so much, but enough hehe.
Like the original skittles!
The candy is good, but then the aftertaste feels too artificial.
Well..I ate it all up anyway ;)
(My friend Lisa got some too, omnom)

*

Next item:

Lotsa FIZZ.


Colourful candy.
Tasted kind of good.
Inside these colourful candy balls I found a "fizzy" powder.
The powder tasted like..
..hmm..
..well, very very artificial.
Bad aftertaste too.
Not good.
Would have been better without the powder.
;D

*

Okey..moving on!

Double Dipped Nerds!


These looked soo much like a kind of candy I used to eat when I was a child.
But I think that it was bubblegum, not just candy.
Hih!

Lemonade wild cherry
Apple watermelon
Wildberry
Peach

Hmm..they tasted ok.
Edible.
But it is not something I would buy for myself.
:p

*

Okeey..

Bubblegum time! :D

Thrills.


"It still tastes like soap!"

Sounds promising haha!
 They smell a bit like soap.
Tasted a bit like soap, but not that much.
Kind of good actually!

Who knew soap could taste good?!
:D

It took some getting used to though. ;)

*

Choward's VIOLET.
Mints.


These..
..oh my god..
These were just horrible!

Haha!

They smell like parfume.
Taste like soap and parfume.
You stink after eating them.

Why would you put these in your mouth?
WHY!?
XD

 One of the worst candys I have ever tasted!

:D

*

SUGAR DADDY!
Milk caramel pop.


MMMMMM!!!!

Tasted soo much like finnish candy.
OMNOM!
Want more! ;)

OMNOM!!
:)

*

SO..now I have told you what I like and what I don't like.
It is interesting how different Finnish and Canadian candy actually are.
But at teh same time it is kind of alike.
It is candy after all ;)

I've discovered that Canadian candy is pretty colourful and watermelon and cherry is very common flavours. Hmm..
Interesting!

My candy eating continues!
;)

Tata!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar