Translate

lördag 1 september 2012

Stop.looking.at.my.package..the.reveal!

Yesterday i recieved a big package.
I went to teh post office to pick it up.
I knew what it contained.
SOOOO excited!!



When I got home I opened it as fast as I could.
And there it was!

 
A letter..and..
..all the Canadian omnom candy goodies you can imagine!!


 
EXCITING!!

Even my cat Lucifer found it very interesting!



Hmm..what is this?



MMM..crickets!

He found the candy very amusing!



OMNOMNOM.


 
Even the white thingies (don't know what they are called in english..not even in swedish;P)
was a success!!


At least for a while.


 Felicia didn't even notice the candy.
Only the white thingies.


 RAWR!!



Now I sit here in Vasa with my package.
*giggle*
Package.

But anyway.

I will let all of you know what candy I got and what i thought of it.
I have already tried some.
Some good.
Some just weird.
 :D

Good or weird.
I love it!
It is candy ffs!!

May your day be omnomy!

;) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar